FAQ's on Power Distribution Insurance
What types of facilities do you quote?
Rural Electric Cooperatives, Public Utility Districts, Municipalities, Co Generation, and Generation Facilities.
- Inland Marine
- Flood and Earthquake
- General Liability
- Automobile Liability and Physical Damage
- Boiler & Machinery
- Limited Pollution
- Directors & Officers
- Employment Practices Liability
- Worker's Compensation
- Cyber Crime
- Kidnap and Ransom
- Fire Suppression
- Failure to Supply when loss results from accidental damage
- Employees as Named Insureds
- Pesticide or Herbicide application
- Automobile Physical Damage
- Rental Reimbursement
- Livestock Injury Coverage - 5,000 per animal/25,000 max. per occurrence
What is included with my coverage?
- Loss Control services by Synebar Solutions, Inc.
- Dedicated claims
- All TOGA (oil testing) and inspection services for Substation and Transformer Equipment on transformers that are 5,000 KVA and above
- Furan Analysis of Transformer Insulation
What do I need to do to obtain a quote?
- Package - A completed Utility Electric application with completed schedules, most recent audited financials, and 5 years loss history. Broker packets are available upon request.
- Directors & Officers - Original signed Traveler's D&O application, most recent audited financials, RUS Form 7 (if applicable) bylaws, 5500 Forms (if applicable), List of Directors & Officers, and a copy of employee handbook.
Where do I send my submission?
E-mail to: Jared Hurtado at email@example.com
Hurtado & Associates
One Sandy Center
10011 South Centennial Parkway, Suite #570
Sandy, UT 84070
The Overnight address is the same.
Fax: (801) 352-8397